A Vinyl Fence possess different properties than traditional fencing solutions and it is good to examine these in detail before deciding whether or not vinyl fencing is the right product for you.
- Vinyl typically lasts much longer than wooden fence and is nearly 5 times stronger than wood.
- Vinyl maintains it’s look and does not require painting.
- Most vinyl is the same color through the entire depth of the material and therefore does not need to be refinished ever.
- Vinyl is easy to clean with basic household cleaning materials.
- Vinyl does not decompose like wood and is rust free.
- Vinyl material is built to last and maintains is original condition for years.
- Vinyl is flexible and will not snap or break off as easily as wood.
- Vinyl is very low maintenance.
Overall you can see that Vinyl Fence is meant to be a long lasting, low maintenance fencing product. As the industry evolves the advances in manufacturing have made vinyl a strong competitor for common fencing applications.